SPHDZ Wiki is a collaborative website that anyone can edit, intended for 10-year-old children! Yes, it was a naive attempt by the creators of the Spaceheadz series to create a wiki aimed at children with little moderation, hoping for it to not get vandalised. Although its original creators are long gone, and we can't get admin accounts, you can still help out! Make pages containing information from the newer books, undo vandalism, and maybe, together we really can keep track of all SPHDZ-related information.
SPHDZ Wiki is updated to include everything that has happened in the SPHDZ movement so far. If you want to learn about the SPHDZ movement by reading the official books by the official SPHDZ historian Jon Scieszka, rather than learning about it here, you should be very careful about what pages you visit. If you have already finished reading SPHDZ Book 1, you should be fine.
If you want to learn about SPHDZ, a good place to start is with SPHDZ Book 1, by Jon Scieszka. SPHDZ Book 1 tells the history of three aliens, Jennifer, Bob, and Fluffy, who come to Earth and meet fifth-grader Michael K. They tell Michael K. that they have a mission to complete: to convince 3,140,001 kids to BE SPHDZ. If they don't achieve this mission, Earth will be turned off.
SPHDZ Book 1 was published by Simon & Schuster on June 22, 2010.
Jon Scieszka is writing more books about SPHDZ, telling the history of SPHDZ as it happens. SPHDZ Book 2 will be coming out December 21, 2010.
If you want to just read the SPHDZ books, you can. The SPHDZ books are only one part of the SPHDZ mission, though. The mission continues online:
- At sphdz.com, you can sign up to be a SPHDZ and help stop the Earth from being turned off.
- At antialienagency.com, you can see what the government is doing to protect the Earth from the alien menace.
- At mrshalleyscomets.com, you can see Michael K.'s fifth-grade class website.
You can join the SPHDZ movement by doing these things:
- Reading SPHDZ Book 1
- Visiting sphdz.com and signing up to be a SPHDZ.
- Spreading the word about SPHDZ with SPHDZ stickers which you can get here and stick anywhere (if you have permission of course). Then you can take pictures and upload them to the SPHDZ sightings section of SPHDZ Wiki.
- Making your own SPHDZ wallpapers, icons, songs, videos, games, rap songs, origami, finger puppets, sock puppets, hand puppets, shadow puppets, drawings, stories, and adding pictures or videos of them to the SPHDZ Wiki.
- Adding new pages or extra information to SPHDZ Wiki.
All illustrations on this wiki are copyright © 2010 by Shane Prigmore.